Thursday, May 21, 2009

On days like these...

On days of torrential rain, don't you just want to snuggle up and.... play retro video games?

Well, since I don't have a super nintendo anymore, and am too lazy to get an emulator, I found something to sate my nostalgia.


Super Mario cupcakes!

Aren't these the most awesome things you've ever seen? All credit goes to hello naomi, a baker in Newcastle, which means, Sydneysiders like me, can actually partake in one of these beauties!

If Super Mario is not your thing (although how can it not?), here is a Pac-man wedding cake...

I truly applaud those who are geek-chic enough to get a Pac-man wedding cake.

Or how about...

Space Invaders!



I think rain makes me geeky. That's going to be my excuse. But these seriously are the cutest things ever, and looking at them makes me feel less gloomy about the miserable weather. For more baked-goods fun, visit Cakewrecks.

No comments:

Post a Comment